So you’re best friends with someone really great for quite a long while.
and this one day, you ‘unintentionally’ mention something (that’s quite lame) but it was something you vowed you never will.
It pisses them off and this is what they say to you in return:
- I’ve always pitied you because you’ve been so weird
- The only reason I’ve been friends with you is because I pitied you
- You embarrass me, you have embarrassed me and I am constantly in fear that you will in future too with your ‘weirdness’
- I talk to you only because I worry for you, and I come back to check if you are fine
- And oh yeah you’re a nice person, so I like doing this charity for you
You’ll throw acid on their face right? Because that’s how I felt!
SCREW YOU. IT’S OVER. GOODBYE. ASSHOLE.